The benefits of Longrich Bamboo Charcoal soap are more than impressive.
1. Excellent in fighting acne, pimples and eczema. It absorbs minerals, toxins, impurities, and other harmful substances from your skin and acts as a natural exfoliate to remove dead cells, leaving a brighter (lighter) looking skin.
2. The Longrich soap uses a process known as ADSORPTION which effectively neutralizes oily skins and leaves the entire body soft, smooth and refreshed.
3. Bamboo soap is not only antibacterial but also anti-viral, anti-fungal and antimicrobial. As a result it is ideal for people who battle fungal, viral and other bacteria based problems of the skin.
4. The skin under our eyes is more tender than the rest of our body and when dirt collects in the pores of the skin it starts to sag, causing you to look old. The Longrich charcoal soap gets down deep into the pores resulting in a proper cleanout which stops the skin from sagging. The end result is a much younger look.
5. When used in bath water the Longrich soap releases numerous beneficial minerals, such as calcium, potassium and magnesium into the water, creating a soothing and relaxing hot spring-water like effect.
6. Repeated use of Longrich Charcoal Bamboo soap is also effectively used to remove unsightly stretch marks and wrinkles.
How to get the best benefits from the Longrich Bamboo Charcoal soap
For the effective use of Longrich bamboo charcoal soap, wet the soap with water, apply it on affected area. Allow the bamboo soap to stay for 30mins (it’s better to apply it 30mins before having your bath). Wash off the affected area with water.
Recommended for people with neutral and oily skin. If you have dry skin, the Longrich Body Wash could be a better option.